Via Garibaldi 63 - 31046 Oderzo (TV)
Tel. 0422 713333 - Fax 0422 713333
Web site
The Civic Archaeological Museum of Oderzo, founded in 1876 and moved to the "Barchessa" (rural building of a Venetian villa) of Palazzo Foscolo in 1999, is named after Eno Bellis, who was honorary inspector for the cultural heritage and director of the museum for more than a decade. The collection gathers the most significant archaeological finds discovered in Oderzo both in the 19th century by local families and more recently, over the last twenty years, during the excavations carried out by the regional board of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Environmental Conservation in charge of archaeology. The visit, which starts on the upper floor, follows a chronological path and is divided into two sections: a Pre-Roman and Roman section.
Collection history
The “Eno Bellis” Museum was founded in 1876 following the numerous findings in the territory of Oderzo around the mid 19th century. Besides these findings, the collection boasts important donations spontaneously made by local citizens who had been invited to personally contribute to the growth of the museum assets in 1879. The last donation made by citizens dates back to 1953. All items found afterwards are state-owned and under the direct competence of the regional board of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Environmental Conservation in charge of archaeology. From 1957 to 1999 the museum was hosted in a small building near the Town Hall of Oderzo. In 1999 the collection was moved to the Barchessa of Foscolo Palace, a majestic building in the heart of a huge park.
Admission: Negli orari di apertura; Ticket: Si; Price: Full fare 3 €; Reduced fare (children aged between 14-18, seniors 65+), groups of 10 or more people 2€; Students 1 €; Tour guides, Teachers, Disabled person and Carer: free; Joint ticket (museum + picture gallery) 4 €; 3 € reduced fare.;
School access
Disabled access
Opening Times
SummerWednesday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
SummerThursday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
SummerFriday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
SummerSaturday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
SummerSunday16.00 – 19.00
WinterWednesday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
WinterThursday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
WinterFriday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
WinterSaturday9.00 – 12.00 e 14.30 – 18.00
WinterSunday15.00 – 18.00
Closed on the 1 and 16 January, Easter Sunday, 1 May, 15 August, 25-26 December

Recommended tour time (minutes): 60
Services for visitors
Rest points
Educational Services
Guide a stampa Brochure
Italian, English
Information boards
Captions under exhibits
Multilingual ads: Inglese
Guided Tours
Educational activities
Educational workshops
Library and documentation centre
Other activities