Corso Palladio 147 - 36100 Vicenza (VI)
Tel. 0444 542976
The hall of the beautiful Cà d’Oro (Palazzo da Schio) of Vicenza, located in corso Palladio, hosts finds of different kinds collected in the area around Vicenza by Earl Giovanni da Schio in the early 19th century.
Collection history
The collection was established by Earl Giovanni da Schio (1798-1868) in 1850 approximately, following a series of field walking activities carried out in the area surrounding Vicenza. The epigraphic material, published by Earl Da Schio, was later published again in the Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum by Theodor Mommsen.
Admission: Negli orari di apertura; Ticket: No;
School access
Disabled access
Opening Times
Summer/WinterMonday09.00 – 18.00
Summer/WinterTuesday09.00 – 18.00
Summer/WinterWednesday09.00 – 18.00
Summer/WinterThursday09.00 – 18.00
Summer/WinterFriday09.00 – 18.00

Recommended tour time (minutes): 10
Services for visitors
Educational Services
Upon request to the owner.
Captions under exhibits